Bitcoin -32.32
$7,182.71 -0.45%
Ethereum -1.10
$142.84 -0.77%
Litecoin 0.15
$43.89 0.34%
XRP 0.00
$0.22 0.13%
volume-network

Volume Network

Cryptocurrency
Token sale completed on 21 May
$30,000 $30,000 100%
Launchpad BISS
Website Whitepaper
Screenshot_2

Volume Network

Former Co-Founder and CTO of TRON network and Chinese FileCoin project-Lambda core team built Volume Network together, dedicated to build a large-scale cryptocurrency applied in real commercial society.

Prove of Space and Time (PoST) consensus mechanism

PoST add time parameter to the original prove of space mechanism. Miners must do some calculation with Verifiable Delay Functions(VDF). And combine the verified calculation result and candidate block these two factors to choose the final block producer. Therefore, PoST alleviate the PoC mechanism’s loopholes, such as selfish dig, rewrite attack and other security problems.

Total supply: 10 billion VOL

3%VOL will be premined to IEO and the rest 97%VOL will be mined normally

VOL Ecosystem

Volume Network Ecosystem win 600 million VOL,247.5 VOL per block, including core code upgrade contributor, mining pool service provider, mining machine service provider, promotion team and following participants

Block reward

4000 VOL per block,9.1 billion VOL is rewarded to miners,3752.5 VOL per block

SHOW MORE
Token Sale: 20 May — 21 May
Ticker
Token type
ICO Token Price
Fundraising Goal
Sold on pre-sale
Total Tokens
Whitelist
Know Your Customer
Accepts
Screenshots
3.25/5
IEO Profile
Social Activity
Team Proof
Total Score

Add a comment

This website uses cookies and asks your personal data to enhance your browsing experience.